Sex or relationship questions?
A free 45-minute coaching session is a chance for KU students to meet with a sexual health educator. You can ask questions about sexual health and sexuality so you can make informed decisions when making changes to your lifestyle or sex life. Partners are welcome to attend. If you have questions, please contact Rachel Teague (she/her) at email@example.com.
Topics can include:
- STI Concerns
- Birth Control Education
- Family Planning Education
- First Sexual Experiences/Debuts
- Relationships and Communication
- LGBTQIA+ Sexual Health Concerns
- Gender Affirming Health Education
- Ethical Polyamory
- PrEP/PEP Education
- Other Sex/Sexuality Concerns