What would I do as a PHE volunteer?
- Develop health education programming for the KU community
- Participate in events – tabling, wellness fairs, smoke-outs, safer spring break, etc.
- Professional development opportunities
- Promote HERO programs
- Present to peers in classrooms, student housing, Greek and student organizations, etc.
Why become a PHE volunteer?
- Get more involved on campus
- Meet new people
- Learn from health and wellness professionals
- Gain valuable public speaking skills
- Earn volunteer hours to strengthen your resume
- Network and develop professional relationships
- Have fun!
How can I become a PHE volunteer?